August 15, 2019

Stopcock  -  Used to turn off water to your whole property (in case of an emergency or maintenance)

This is usually found under your kitchen sink. Turn clockwise to close and anti clockwise to open. 

Isolation Valve - Used to turn off water to a single applianc...

January 31, 2016

It is a good idea to find your Stoptap in your property as soon as possible; in order to shut off the water supply in case of an emergency. You can also stop the water supply to a single appliance or water outlet via an Isolation Valve. The last resort would be using t...

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

Call us now on: 




  • Facebook App Icon
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • Twitter App Icon
  • Google+ App Icon